Q: I think it's the radiator

I have to add water to it every morning it leaks out today when I lifted the hood because it felt weird while driving so I pulled over, lifted the hood and the I saw that water was spraying out. I am about 30 minutes away from home would it be possible for me to drive home by adding water and driving it cautiously? I have a 5 gallon jug with me incase I need more water

It would not be advisable to drive the vehicle or further engine damage may occur. If you drive the vehicle and overheat the engine even once you could cause the head gaskets to leak or seize the motor. The cost for this type of repair would very likely be more than the value of the car. I recommend having the vehicle towed, or finding another alternative in order to transport the car. Once the car is at a safe location, consider having a certified professional, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose the leaking radiator to see what should be done.