Q: No start

I have an 05 ford taurus thats not starting. It started with a miss fire so i changed the plugs, It ran fine for 3 days and then didnt want to start but finally started, then died on the hwy, hooked a computer up to it said it wasnt firing, so changed the coil pack and still not start. ive done compression test and its got compression and its also getting fuel cranks but no start.

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

If Diagnostic Trouble Codes were downloaded, those codes would really would be key to advising you. If there is no spark, obviously all ignition system components are possible suspects but if the coil(s) and spark plugs are new, the crankshaft and camshaft position sensors will be of particular interest. Check for codes that have set implicating those sensor systems. If neither are at fault - you have to test with an automotive scope of course - I would recommended that you request a no start diagnostic. A certified mechanic would isolate the problem to fuel, ignition, or air induction and identify the root cause if you request such a diagnostic.