Q: Do I need to replace the engine fuse box or is there and easier fix that is less expensive?

The a/c fuse doesn't get a good connection, so it won't stay running. Do I need a different fuse box? Does a 2007 chevy monte carlo engine fuse box interchange with my 2006?

The different models for those two years are not interchangeable for fuse box swaps. Your only way to fix the problem is to replace the fuse box if the pins cannot be tightened up.

If you need some assistance with this, contact a qualified mechanic who can replace your fuse box at your own convenience and ensure everything is working as it should.

3. Do I need to replace the engine fuse box or is there and easier fix that is less expensive?