Q: ABS and Traction lights on

asked by on February 29, 2016

The ABS and the Traction lights are on.

ABS Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote
Traction Control Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

These lights indicate a fault in either the Anti-lock Brake System and/or Traction Control System. In my experience, when these two lights come on together, it is usually caused by a faulty wheel speed sensor. However, it could also be caused by separate faults. I would have a certified mechanic, scan your computer for codes in order to make a proper diagnosis for both the ABS Light and Traction Light. From there, they can make the needed repairs to get your car safely back on the road.