Q: Squeking sound on my left coilovers driverside

Squeking sound on my left coil over whole driving left side driver side

If a bushing has failed, or a rubber spring insulator has torn, you might be hearing metal to metal contact and that could account for the squeaking. Other possible sources of squeaking noises are the strut, shock absorber, sway bar links and frame mount, control arms, strut mounts, ball joints and so forth. All of those possibilities have to be examined to pinpoint the origin of the noise. If you request a vehicle noise diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic will definitely find the origin of the noise. There are many, many components in the suspension that could account for the noise, some are not expensive to repair and all can be repaired right at your location. Thus, I encourage you to seek out the diagnostic and then with the mechanic’s advice and explanation, you can decide how best to handle it. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Squeking sound on my left coilovers driverside