Q: My car is hard to start when it rains. No problems before or after.

My car is hard to start when it rains. No problems before or after.

Hi, thanks for writing in. You most likely have spark plug wires that are leaking spark and grounding out. You should try to replace the distributor cap and rotor, plug wires and spark plugs. This should fix the problem. Here at YourMechanic, we can have a technician come to your home or office to perform these replacements if you would like help.

3. My car is hard to start when it rains. No problems before or after.