Q: jumps and surges at 45 and 60 mph

code p0320 came on (crankshaft senor) replaced that. still surges and jumps 45 60 mph.checked coils and spark plugs all look good. checked fuses all good changed fuel filter air filter. idle and runs good. when you accelerate hard 0 to 70 mph you don't have this problem

The most likely cause for this is that the transmission torque converter overdrive lock up clutch inside the converter is chattering when it is engaging after about 45 mph. The problem may be with the solenoid that operates it or the actual converter itself. A transmission pressure test would have to be done to see if the solenoid is fully engaging the clutch or not.

Try to put the transmission in the gear just below overdrive. It should say 3 or D without the circle around it. Try to drive it and see if the problem is not there. This will tell you if your problems is with the transmission for the overdrive problem. If you need help with this, feel free to contact a certified mechanic who can give you a more accurate diagnoses and fix your acceleration issue.

3. jumps and surges at 45 and 60 mph