Q: Can I make my 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer auto lock when putting it into D and unlock in R. 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer

hello. i have mitsubishi lancer 2010. can i make it auto lock when want to drive or changing gear to D . then R for unlocking? how i do it . thank you

Hi there. Unfortunately this vehicle will only work with the doors locking when putting the vehicle into drive and unlocking in park. There is no way for this to happen when putting the vehicle into drive. It can possibly be done with some rewiring of the circuits, but I would not recommend this as it would cause other issues.

• Can I make my 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer auto lock when putting it into D and unlock in R. 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer