How do I properly wear a seat belt? elantra seats hyundai...

Q: How do I properly wear a seat belt?

How do I properly wear a seat belt?

Seat belts are extremely important safety features that should be used anytime the vehicle is moving. However, it’s important to not only wear a seatbelt, but wear it correctly. Whenever you buckle your seat belt, keep these *Tipin mind: 1. the lap belt should run over your hips. It should not run too low on your legs, or up into your abdomen. 2. The shoulder belt should run directly over your shoulder. It should not run along the side of your arm, or dig into your neck. 3. The shoulder belt should never be under your arm. 4. The seat belt should never be twisted. 5. There should never be excess slack in the seat belt.