Q: Car shifts roughly and jerks

My car shifts roughly and jerks while shifting every so often. It also runs rough.

There is most likely a problem with one of the sensors on your engine. Depending on which sensor fails, and how it is failing, signals may be sent to the computer that can make the transmission shift harder because it is "seeing" incorrect information. This could also explain why your engine is running rough. I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic to come to you and diagnose your rough shifting issue.

3. Car shifts roughly and jerks