Q: My car cranks but won't start

I replaced the ignition module, coil, distributor, cap and rotor, plugs and wires, surge protector, battery, and rebuilt the carburetor. But my car won't start. It cranks, and I have power to the coil.

A: It appears you have performed a lot of work...

It appears you have performed a lot of work on your Ford F250. However, the information provided is still limited due to not knowing why these parts were replaced. Knowing if the vehicle was running prior to the replacement of these parts may aid in diagnosing the problem. If the vehicle was running prior to the recent work performed, the issue may be in the carburetor. If the vehicle was not running prior to the work performed, then your F250 could be dealing with a fuel issue. With either of these cases, I highly recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified mechanic who can diagnose your vehicle’s no-start issue and perform the repairs necessary to get your car safely back on the road.