Q: The following dashboard lights came up at the same time (ABS, TSC OFF, TSC/DSC).

As I was driving the car, the following dashboard lights came up at the same time (ABS, TSC OFF, TSC/DSC) . After turning the car off, I pushed the button TSC off few times, and when I turned the car on again the lights came off. The next day when I started the car, the lights were off but they came back all of sudden in the midst of driving,

A: Hello. If all of those warning lights have ...

Hello. If all of those warning lights have suddenly come on then there is likely some sort of issue with the vehicle's ABS and stability control systems. Common causes for these lights are issues with the vehicle's wheel speed sensors or circuits. It is not uncommon for the ABS wheel speed sensors, the primary sensors that both the ABS system and traction control systems use to operate, to wear out or become contaminated, and require service. Other possible causes are wiring issues or perhaps the ABS module - the component that produces the pressure for the brakes when the ABS is activated. In most cases when these lights come on these systems will be inoperable.

The vehicle's brakes will still function and should be able to safely stop the vehicle, however the vehicle will be left without the additional braking and traction assistance provided by the ABS and traction control systems. I would recommend retrieving the trouble codes using a scan tool that is capable of retrieving ABS trouble codes, as these codes will likely reveal some insight as to what the issue may be. A certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your location to diagnose the warning lights if you need further help.