Q: Doesn't sound like it wants to start

Doesn't sound like it wants to start. Went and replaced the ignition coil, starter, and the spark plugs. Still doesnt sound like it wants to start. Was wondering if you could help me narrow down what the problem could be?

Prior to performing diagnostics be sure you have a fully charged battery that passes a load test. Then, confirm that the engine immobilizer system (security system) is not activated thus preventing the car from starting. Basically, if a fully charged battery is powering a starter motor that is turning the engine over rapidly, at sufficient RPM, but the engine does not catch and run, that means that there is an ignition, fuel, air induction, or mechanical fault in the engine that will have to be repaired. Be sure there is adequate fuel in the fuel tank and that the fuel is not old. Check for adequate fuel pressure (does the in tank fuel pump whirr momentarily at the instant you turn the key to the "on" position?; if not, you have a dead fuel pump), injector operation, and a spark at the spark plugs. Check for any OBD-I diagnostic trouble codes which, if they exist, could greatly aid the diagnostic. If the simple checks I outlined above do not result in the car starting your best option is to request a check engine light diagnostic. During such a diagnostic, a certified mechanic from YourMechanic would use a code scanner to retrieve any OBD-I diagnostic trouble code(s) from your car’s PCM that will identify the "system" or area of the fault. Using those general codes, the appropriate individual vehicle components or sub-systems (often a sensor, circuit, and the like) are individually tested to pinpoint the cause of the fault. Once the faulty part or component is pinpointed, it is explained to your satisfaction and the mechanic will let you know of the cost to repair. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Doesn't sound like it wants to start