Q: leaking gas underneath. right where the transmission cover is. right at the very end bolt of the trans bolts rear bolts

asked by on September 21, 2016

leaking gas underneath. right where the transmission cover is. right at the very end bolt of the trans bolts rear bolts passenger side. trans cover

Oil/Fluid Leak Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello. A fuel leak from underneath the vehicle is probably going to be caused by a faulty fuel line. I would carefully examine all the fuel lines that run underneath the vehicle, placing extra attention on the ones that run near where your fuel is leaking from. It may be possible that a fuel hose or even hard line has ruptured and is leaking your fuel. Keep in mind that you may have to remove the cover to access some of the lines. I would recommend you stop driving the vehicle until the issue is fixed, as leaking fuel presents a safety hazard. If you need help having this resolved, a professional from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the leak and assist with repairs.