Q: Car overheating and leaking

After having the radiator replaced, my car started overheating and leaking.

A: If the truck is leaking after a radiator re...

If the truck is leaking after a radiator replacement then something may be loose. If the leak cannot be easily seen then I typically do a cooling system pressure test first to see if I can find the leak. Hopefully the engine did not overheat and cause a head gasket to fail. Once the leak is found it can be repaired and a block test should be done to see if there are any internal engine problems. I would have a certified mechanic inspect the leak and diagnose your overheating issue in order to have this problem resolved.