Q: Car will crank but not start

code- P0087 is coming up. I've already checked pressure of the fuel injector and it is receiving 60 psi. I replaced fuel pump and crank shaft position censor and car still won't start

A: Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. ...

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. Check the fuel pressure sensor. If there is 60 psi, then check for power at the sensor. If there is power, then check for resistance on the sensor with the key off and the key on. If the sensor does not change in resistance, then replace the sensor. If the sensor has a change in resistance, then there may be a break in the wiring from the sensor to the computer. If you need further assistance troubleshooting your vehicle, a certified YourMechanic technician can be dispatched to your location to help diagnose your vehicle’s no-start issue.