Q: Knocking noise while braking

I've noticed a knocking noise in the right front of the car, in the braking area. It occurs only when I'm about to stop and apply the brakes. I've done the following repairs: brake pads and rotors replacement, caliper change, end tie rod change. The noise is still there. What should I do?

Hello. This noise could be coming from the lower ball joint, lower control arm, the strut, or the strut mount. It would be a good idea to have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, complete an inspection in order to properly diagnose the problem you are having with the knocking noise you are experiencing.

3. Knocking noise while braking