Q: Knocking noise while braking

I've noticed a knocking noise in the right front of the car, in the braking area. It occurs only when I'm about to stop and apply the brakes. I've done the following repairs: brake pads and rotors replacement, caliper change, end tie rod change. The noise is still there. What should I do?

Hello. This noise could be coming from the lower ball joint, lower control arm, the strut, or the strut mount. It would be a good idea to have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, complete an inspection in order to properly diagnose the problem you are having with the knocking noise you are experiencing.