Q: My Check Engine Light came on and the code read intake valve is stuck open

How would I fix this

Hi there:

Anytime you have an error code created, it is stored inside the ECU and triggers the check engine light. The only way to solve the issue is to have a professional mechanic to complete a check engine light inspection first. This will allow them to pull the codes and determine what parts are faulty; so they can determine the best way to resolve the issue.

3. My Check Engine Light came on and the code read intake valve is stuck open