Q: My truck runs great but their is a little white smoke coming from tail pipe

asked by on February 27, 2017

In morning when it's real cold my truck blows a line of heat and white smoke . After she gets going it stops

Hello. Your particular make and model is known to develop excessive condensation during colder mornings and cause a white smoke to plume at startup. Other things that may cause a white smoke to come from the exhaust are a leaking head gasket, oil leaking into the combustion chamber, and a bad PCV valve. I suggest that you have your vehicle inspected by a technician. Which will be able to test your head gasket, check your PCV valve condition, inspect your combustion chambers for oil leakage, and also pressure test your cooling system. Keep in mind that you are able to find a technician and schedule an appointment for the diagnosis of your vehicle here https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/smoke-from-engine-or-exhaust-inspection