Q: Car shut off while driving now tries to turn over but won't catch.

86 camaro cut off while driving now won't turn back over, new plugs and wires new fuel pump new filter and new ignition module, but still won't start Sprayed with starter fluid, started and cut right back off

The fact that the vehicle started on starter fluid may be showing the problem. Fuel pressure must be checked. You installed a new pump, but if there is no power getting to the pump, or the ground is faulted then there will be no pump action. A spark tested can be installed in-line on one of the spark plug wires to see if you are getting spark which you should see since the car started. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer look at your no start concern and offer a more personal diagnosis.