Q: Brakes squeaking

My brakes are squeaking.

Brake Pads Replacement $125.62 - $419.65 Get a Quote
Squealing noise from brakes Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Look through your vehicles wheel at your brake caliper, this is the part that holds the brake pads. The pad thickness should be greater than 2mm, if not the brake pads will often squeak. This is because most pads have a wear indicator that rubs the brake rotor indicating the brake pads need changed. It could also be a worn brake pad hardware kit. A trained mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, can inspect the noise to diagnose your problem.