Q: Steering wheel vibrates - 2004 Acura TSX

When driving at normal speed the steering wheel vibrates or shakes and is also stiff or little harder the stirring wheel when I turn.

You have something loose and worn in the linkage of your front end. It is most likely a tie rod end but your front end will need to be inspected to pinpoint the worn part. The hard steering could also be caused by this, but it could also be due to a power steering issue. If the steering is hard while steering at slow speeds but easier at higher speeds, this suggests the steering pump could be at fault. If it is the same at every speed, you could have one or several problems. The only way to know is to have it diagnosed. To have this scoped out in person, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your home or office for an inspection of the steering and suspension.

3. Steering wheel vibrates - 2004 Acura TSX