Q: Car is pulling like it wants to keep moving when at a stop

Wheni stop at a traffic light, the car stops but pulls like it want to keep moving like the frontal throttle sensor might be defective

Hello and thank you for your question. This is a symptom of the brakes not being applied correctly. Check the condition of the brakes for proper adjustment. Also, look at the rpm’s of the vehicle and make sure that the tachometer gauge is not reading high. If the gauge is reading high, then check the TPS (throttle position sensor) for any damage or debris. Also check the pedal for any issues and make sure that the pedal is going all the way to the floor and back. To avoid an unnecessary repairs, seek out a technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who can come to your home or office to diagnose the pulling you’re experiencing.