Q: crankshaft position error code p0336

I got all the repairs done for crankshaft sensor.car rides smooth. Everything check out good. Even the mass air flow descision. The only problem with car is the gas guage doesn't read. The previous owner said theres a gas flow problem. I tried to tell mecanic but he dont understand. Is there the reason why im getting p0336 code.

A: This code is related to the crank position ...

This code is related to the crank position sensor. Since you just had it replaced, it may be possible that the mechanic forgot to clear the code in the car’s computer. I would suggest taking it back to them to have this cleared.