Q: Vehicle has lost hydraulic clutch pressure

I am having a loss of hydraulic clutch pressure. I think either the slave or master cylinder is bad.

Hi there. If you are loosing pressure in your clutch system without a loss of fluid, then your clutch master cylinder has internal seals that are leaking and your master cylinder has to be replaced. If your vehicle is leaking fluid, then the system would have to be inspected to see where the leak is coming from. I would recommend you have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect if your car is leaking and see if other repairs are needed.