Q: There's a hose under the top radiator hose that seems to be leaking antifreeze. What hose is that and is it an easy fix?

There was a slow loss in anti freeze I noticed last week when I checked under the hood it wasn't the top radiator hose but a hose under it I don't recognize in my Chrysler 300 hemi there isn't any fluid in my floor board or anything but I'm worried it may be my heater core or heater hoses no visible leaks anywhere else

Hi there. Usually the hose that’s directly under the top radiator hose is a return surge tank hose; typically coming from the radiator overflow coolant reservoir. Since winter is coming around soon, the best way to diagnose a coolant leak and to ensure it’s not your heater core of heater hose is to contact a professional mechanic and have them complete a coolant leak inspection. This service is the best way to eliminate the guess work and ensure you’re Chrysler 300 is repaired sooner rather than later.

3. There's a hose under the top radiator hose that seems to be leaking antifreeze. What hose is that and is it an easy fix?