Q: Electrical wiring issue with the dash lights.

purchased car in oct, of 16. noticed no lights in dash lights. gauges all work, but not gauge lights. replaced light switch, ignition switch, key switch all fuse, all bulbs. still no lights in gauge.head lights work, interior lights work , but no dssh lightall out side lights and signal work. inside and outside.car has hidden headlights. but the work good.they work off of light switch.

Electric Problems Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Check the lights on the dash and look for the wiring. Follow the wires to where they hook up to and check that component to see if it’s working. Most dash lights are hooked into the light switch and on the terminal for the dimer lights rheostat. If you replaced the light switch, then there is a break between the light switch and the dashboard light. If you need further assistance with the dashboard lights not working, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.