Q: What does the charging system Warning Light mean in a 2012 Toyota Corolla?

What does the charging system Warning Light mean?

The charging system Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. When this light illuminates, the vehicle’s charging system is not charging properly. Your vehicle should be serviced immediately.

Tip

Like all warning lights, the charging system Warning Light briefly illuminates when you turn the car on. The light is only a problem if it stays lit when the engine is turned on.

3. What does the charging system Warning Light mean in a 2012 Toyota Corolla?