Q: I schedule an appointment for front passenger wheel bearings but what if its driver side once you all get here will that be extra

asked by on October 25, 2017

Loud noise my mechanic diagnosed by ear and said it is front passenger wheel bearing but what if it driver front when you all get here will that be extra

If you scheduled to have the right bearing to be replaced then this means you already have a diagnosis from someone else and when the mechanic shows up to install the bearing they will install the bearing as instructed by you. If it also has a bad bearing on the other side then you will need to have the bearing replaced at another scheduled time and there will be an additional charge since that is additional work. If you have YourMechanic do the diagnostics and it was diagnosed wrong then YourMechanic will guarantee the repairs. It is best to have the mechanic that does the diagnosis like one from YourMechanic so when the repair is done you have the jobe done by that mechanic and it will be guaranteed.