Q: Is there a fuel pump relay reset switch? Still got no power after changing the pump and relay. There is no engine light.

I have replaced the pump and my relay however there is still no power is there a reset switch for the 1992 Plymouth Acclaim.... Engine Light also does not come on ... pump not activating nothing happens when trying to start it.

Hi there. There is no fuel pump relay reset switch, just a fuse. If the fuel pump is not working, first check the fuel pump fuse to see if its blown. If the fuse is good, then check the power to the relay. If there is no power to the relay, but there is power to the fuse, then there is a break between the relay and the fuse box. If there is power to the relay and the relay was replaced, then check for power after the relay. If the power is present to an alternate ground, then there is a break from the relay to the fuel pump. Make sure that the fuel pump is plugged all the way in and make sure that the ground wires are hooked up to the vehicle’s chassis. If you need further assistance with your fuel pump not having power, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Is there a fuel pump relay reset switch? Still got no power after changing the pump and relay. There is no engine light.