Q: What does the anti-lock brake system (ABS) Warning Light mean?

What does the anti-lock brake system (ABS) Warning Light mean?

A: The anti-lock brake system (ABS) Warning Li...

The anti-lock brake system (ABS) Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when your ABS is not operating properly. Since your ABS is a key part of your brake system, you should have your vehicle inspected as soon as possible. Tip The ABS Warning Light briefly illuminates when your car is first turned on. The light is only a problem if it stays lit for an extended period.