Q: Engine rebuild or swap.

I am thinking of getting my engine rebuilt or swapped out. What would be the costs associated with this?

If your RX does indeed need and engine then you will have options depending on if you want it rebuilt, or replaced with a new, rebuilt or new unit. All of these variations will have their own costs depending on what is available at the time. The only thing that will stay fairly close to the same is the labor time. This engine calls for 14 hours of labor to remove and replace, so depending on the shop labor rate per hour you can determine what the labor will be. When you make you engine choice definitely make sure that you check to see what the warranty is that you get also.

3. Engine rebuild or swap.