Q: Where is the relay flasher located in the 2002 Hyundai XG350

my turn signal / hazards went out , i got the relay flasher to replace it but i cant seem to find out where it goes on a Hyundai xg350L 2002 model

Hello -both the flasher unit and the relay for it are close to each other, and under the dash just left of the steering column. The knee crash pad will need to be removed to make it easier to get your eyeballs under the dash to see. For assistance, I recommend a flasher unit replacement performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, make this repair, and get you safely on your way.

3. Where is the relay flasher located in the 2002 Hyundai XG350