Q: My horn would not stop blowing after it was punched at the steering wheel. I don't know what the problem is

My horn would not stop blowing after it was punched at the steering wheel. I don't know what the problem is.

If you punched the steering wheel where the contacts are for the horn you may have damaged the horn contacts. The contacts are built into the air bag assembly in the vehicle. The contacts are two pieces of metal separated by a small gap. When you hit the horn pad it deformed these thin pieces of metal. You will need to replace the horn pad. Only a mechanic that has air bag experience should service the system since the air bag needs to be removed.

3. My horn would not stop blowing after it was punched at the steering wheel. I don't know what the problem is