Q: What does the A/C Off Due to High Engine Temp message mean?

What does the A/C Off Due to High Engine Temp message mean?

The A/C Off Due to High Engine Temp message can appear on your driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this alert, it means that the coolant in the engine is too hot, and the engine is not able to cool properly. While it is safe to drive the vehicle when the DIC shows this alert, the air conditioning will be automatically shut off to reduce stress to the engine.

3. What does the A/C Off Due to High Engine Temp message mean?