Q: I have oil and water mixing in the engin but there is no oil in on the plugs.

Can a busted valve cover gasket cause water and oil to mix in my Engine

No. There is only 1 common possibility for this engine to get water into the oil, and that is a blown head gasket. This often, but not always, follows an overheating event, and some times also occurs with vehicle mileage over 100K. I would recommend a Contaminated Engine Oil inspection from YourMechanic to confirm there is a problem, get an accurate assessment of the damage and cost estimate for the repairs.

• I have oil and water mixing in the engin but there is no oil in on the plugs.