Q: 4l80E mechanical

i live out of U.S but i have 1984 chevy suburban BBC and i am rebuilding it. i have a question about 4l80E transmission. are there any companies or aftermarket shopping to sell this transmission in the mechanical option not electrical? as you aware my car has carburetor system, of course, i gonna change it to "Fi Tech" system that it is a kind of injection. but i like to have 4l80E transmission do you have any solution or any way that i can install and run this transmission to my car? thanks ahead for your all advices

TransGo makes a manual shift conversion kit for the 4L80-E. This shift kit installs inside the valve body and turns the 4L80-E into a purely mechanical transmission so no computer at all is required. This kit will require vacuum from a pump and a restricter valve from something like a 6.5 or 6.2 chevy diesel with a 4L80-E transmission. This kit will make the 4L80-E into a manual shift transmission. If you desire automatic shifting, you can use an external programmable controller and these controllers are readily available in the aftermarket for custom work such as you are describing. Baumann, TCS, PCS Controller, TCI, and Compushift are reported to be vendors of these controllers but there are probably others. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. 4l80E mechanical