Q: I'm am having issues with my truck when I get on the freeway. I can't go past 40 mph on the freeway.

My Ford explorer sport trac adrenaline won't speed up on freeway. It runs normal on streets but once I have to get on the freeway it won't give as much force. In fact, I feel that it will come to a complete stop if I stay on freeway.

Hi there. The EGR (exhaust gas reciculation) Valve needs to removed and cleaned out. If the engine continues to not drive faster than 40 mph, then I recommend replacing the EGR valve. If you need further assistance with your vehicle driving slow on the freeway, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I'm am having issues with my truck when I get on the freeway. I can't go past 40 mph on the freeway.