Q: Q: Throttle Body Relearning

I am replacing my throttle body on my 06 Ford Expedition with 239000 miles. I am confident in my abilities to do the physical replacement, my uncertainty is the relearning the throttle body has to do. It seems to be a know brainer (disconnect neg battery cable, jump positive battery to neg battery cable, wait approx 10 mins, reconnect, start and let idle for approx 15 mins. Is this correct or am I missing anything. Don't want to have any issues that would require a tow to the shop.

The only addition to the steps you will need to after reconnecting the battery you should turn the key on without starting it and wait for about 30 seconds then start engine and let idle for 10 minutes. Then drive vehicle at different speeds to relearn the transmission shift points. This should complete the relearn process. This process should be done anytime the throttle plates are cleaned or the throttle body is replaced.

3. Q: Throttle Body Relearning