Q: Q: How do I use the turn signals?

How do I use the turn signals?

The turn signals are important safety features that alert surrounding drivers when you intend to make a turn. When you turn on one of the signals, front and rear lights on that side of your vehicle will flash. The turn signals are controlled by the turn signal lever, which protrudes from the left side of the steering column. Pull the lever up until it locks into place to signal a right turn, or push the lever down until it locks into place to signal a left turn. An arrow will flash on the instrument panel to confirm that the blinker is on. After making the turn, the signal will usually turn off, and the lever will return to its normal position. If the signal does not, then manually return the lever to the starting position to turn off the turn signal.

Tip

Not only are turn signals important safety features, but their use is legally required.

3. Q: How do I use the turn signals?