Q: What size fuse do i need for my wipers

Windshield wipers wouldn't turn off, took out the fuse, but I lost it

Replace it with a 20 amp fuse.

3. What size fuse do i need for my wipers

Q: Q: 4 wheel drive icon is staying on

If the switch for your four wheel drive has broken and your vehicle is now stuck in four wheel drive, it is very likely that the broken switch is the cause of your issue. I would recommend having this switch...

Q: Grinding in front right wheel

Hello, and thank you for writing in. When dealing with these issues there needs to be a general inspection done of the drive shaft, transfer case, differentials, and axles. Look for any obvious signs of damage, fluid leaking, or parts...

Q: Need instructions to set timing on windshield wipers

The process can be very difficult and there is some steps that require turning on the wiper to intermittent and then measuring the alignment. You can search up "wiper transmission installation" for your specific vehicle and it should come up...