Q: What size fuse do i need for my wipers

Windshield wipers wouldn't turn off, took out the fuse, but I lost it

Replace it with a 20 amp fuse.

3. What size fuse do i need for my wipers

Q: Loud noise from underneath car.

Hearing any noise coming from your car can be startling, but it can be especially so when that noise is so loud others cannot hear you! Though the information provided is a bit limited, my experience tells me that the...

Q: Why does my car shake when I turn the a/c on?

Hi there. Shaking with the A/C on can be caused by a number of reasons. The a/c compressor puts a lot of strain on the engine because the compressor is similar to being a small engine itself. When the a/c...

Q: If my 2004 Nissan Pathfinder is showing a p1273 code, can you fix it?

Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) P1273 sets if lean operation is detected. There are quite a few causes but if you have already replaced the oxygen sensor, the ECM has to be cleared of stored "self-learned" mixture ratios, and the DTC...