Q: What size fuse do i need for my wipers

Windshield wipers wouldn't turn off, took out the fuse, but I lost it

Replace it with a 20 amp fuse.

3. What size fuse do i need for my wipers

Q: Car is idling up and down while either parked or when driving.

Hi there. I believe O'reilly's sold you an IAC (idle air control valve) from the description you have given. OEM is the acronym for original equipment manufacturer. Seems odd that it was only fixed for a couple of hours. Sometimes...

Q: Turns over won't start. 2000 Chevy Metro

Hello. Sometimes there are torque specs that are required for tightening the rod bearings. If they are too tight or too loose, it could prevent the car from starting. I would check a Chilton Manual for the proper specs for...

Q: When pumping gas into my car it will sometimes only let me put in a few cents in at a time is this due to fuel pressure in the gas

Hi there. In most cases, this problem is caused by a control valve issue with the gas pump itself. However, occasionally it can be a problem with the vent system, or the breather tube having some damage. This also tends...