Q: What size fuse do i need for my wipers

asked by on December 05, 2016

Windshield wipers wouldn't turn off, took out the fuse, but I lost it

Replace it with a 20 amp fuse.

Gear shift not going into gear

It sounds like your shifter assembly may be broken. I would recommend having the shifter replaced by a professional. This would require removing the steering column and a few other trim piece in order to access the bolts that mount...

Whining during acceleration with high RPMs, in lower gears and overdrive

I agree with the mechanic that checked it. It needs to have the transmission overhauled. I cannot make the decision if you should get it done or not, since it is a very expensive repair and may exceed the value...

Replaced the power steering pump and now car won't start.

Hello there, you have a few different faults going on with your 2009 Chevrolet Impala. The power steering repair should not effect the vehicle starting in any way. There are many common causes for the vehicle to not start such...