Q: What size fuse do i need for my wipers

Windshield wipers wouldn't turn off, took out the fuse, but I lost it

Replace it with a 20 amp fuse.

3. What size fuse do i need for my wipers

Q: What else can leak coolant? The leak is away from the radiator as well.

A coolant leak can come from leaking hoses, a bad head gasket, an intake gasket, or a number of possible locations. This means that a mechanic would need to identify specifically where the leak is coming from first before making...

Q: Q: bad o2 sensors

Diagnostic Trouble Codes can never be used to "directly" condemn parts. In the case of an oxygen sensor, the oxygen sensor output must be evaluated on a scope to determine if the sensor itself is bad or if you perhaps...

Q: replaced power steering pump now res overflows when cap is put on

Anytime you replace the pump you will get air in the fluid and will need to let the engine idle for a few minutes and then let it sit with engine off for 5 minutes and repeat process until all...