Q: What size fuse do i need for my wipers

Windshield wipers wouldn't turn off, took out the fuse, but I lost it

Replace it with a 20 amp fuse.

3. What size fuse do i need for my wipers

Q: The key at half cranked lights on but when try turn over all power goes out.

Hello, you are dealing with an electrical issue. I assume you replaced the battery (shiny new voltage box) and still have the concern. What needs to be done is to view the voltage output from the ignition switch. This...

Q: Shift stick is loose 2007 Chevrolet Impala

Hello - the symptoms you describe are most likely caused by a loose or worn out shifter cable. It may have even become disconnected on the transmission end of the cable. I recommend a shifter cable replacement performed by a...

Q: Shifter won't move - stays stuck on park.What could be wrong with it? 2004 Dodge Durango

Hi - having changed the brake light switch (most common source of this problem) and confirmed that brake lights are now working (if not, check brake light wiring - switch does more than brake lights), the shift interlock solenoid is...