Q: What size fuse do i need for my wipers

asked by on December 05, 2016

Windshield wipers wouldn't turn off, took out the fuse, but I lost it

Replace it with a 20 amp fuse.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr

Car runs rough in drive but smooth in neutral.

My f150 xlt has a loud noise coming from under the truck when i drive the faster i go the louder it gets it feels like its gonna f

There may be many causes for noises and cannot tell what it is just by the description you are giving. I would suggest you do not drive the vehicle until having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic comes to you...

The oil looks like sludge would that stop the car from starting

Although dirty or contaminated oil can cause problems (with variable valve timing mechanisms for instance), dirty oil generally won't prevent a car from starting. "Bad" or old gasoline could prevent a car from starting though. If the engine cranks at...

Car cut off white smoke came from hood changed radiator starter still won't turn over when it shut off the battery light came on

When the engine was overheated you must of blown the head gasket to the engine and coolant getting into the oil of the engine can damage the bearings of the engine. You should have the head removed and checked for...

Camshaft vs timing chain failure symptoms 2009 Acura TSX

Hi there - wear or damage from timing chain components can be indicated by irregular metallic noises - rattling or tapping from the front of the engine. Worn timing chain guides, a weak chain tensioner, stretched chain - these all...

the car dies when put in gear

Hello, thank you for writing in. Unfortunately this is one of the situations where the possible causes can be with a lot of different components. You may want to do some further testing on the intake air temperature sensor. There...

How long does it take to replace valve stems? 1999 Chevrolet Silverado

Hi there - unfortunately, this is a task that needs to be done by your local tire service center. To replace the valve stems requires dismounting, then re-mounting each tire, replacing the valve stem while the tire is removed. Thanks...

Can I change my V8 to a V6 in my 2000 Mercury Moutaineer

Hello. This is something that is possible but it is not typically cost effective. The engine will fit in place but you will need to change over the transmission and all of the electrical and the computers. Once that is...

Brakes hard to push pedal when cold not stoping very good after warm they work better

Hi there. From the description you have provided, your vehicle's hard brake pedal is a safety concern. It could be, the power brake booster check valve is faulty. It could be, the brake booster itself, is at fault. A hissing...