Q: I have a 2007 Chevy Impala...battery saver active mode

I have a 2007 Chevy Impala....changed the battery and now I have the battery saver active mode coming on. Autozone says battery is charging but only reads 79%. I went to Walmart where I purchased the battery and they say it's fine. This only started happening once the battery was replaced. The car stars fine but when I'm driving the battery saver active mode comes on and shuts my "fan" off....so I just turn the fan knob up and it starts blowing again. I'm at a loss....

Hi There, This can be caused by a loose battery cable which is often times the problem. Try checking to be sure they are connected properly. Also, there is a sensor that has 3 small wires running to it that is likely taped to one of the large battery cables. This sensor can fail at times as well causing this to happen. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your car.

3. I have a 2007 Chevy Impala...battery saver active mode