Q: Suspension damage 2015 Dodge Dart

Had an accident that caused full front passenger side suspension damage. Tire rod and arm broke, wheel cracked and come off. My question is, should the wheel bearing have been replaced wit the repair?

Hi there - possibly. While it is possible that the wheel bearing was not damaged, or damaged enough to cause a concern for replacement. However, most modern front-wheel drive vehicles utilize double-row ball bearing hub designs, and these bearings are sensitive to impact loads such as potholes, curbs and those steel plates that litter the roadway in most every city. Even if the wheel bearing is damaged - which would be evident by a roaring noise that increases with road speed - wheel bearings will function for quite a while, even if damaged.

3. Suspension damage 2015 Dodge Dart