Q: Oldsmobile 1998 88 the check engine light wont go off and is flashing what should i do to get it off so i can pass emissions

My oldsmobile 1998 88 royale ls check engine light wont go off and flashes when running

Hi Nathan. Anytime you have a check engine light, it means that the ECU has detected a fault. The only way to resolve this problem is to first determine what’s causing it and make the right repairs. I would recommend having one of our mobile mechanics come to your location to complete a check engine light inspection for starters.

3. Oldsmobile 1998 88 the check engine light wont go off and is flashing what should i do to get it off so i can pass emissions