Q: The engine light is blinking, the car jolts when it car accelerates. And the engine songs like it wants to shut off sometimes

The engine light blinks sometimes and the engine sounds like it has a little bit of trouble staying on sometimes like it wants to turn off? This happend twice now

A: The flashing Check Engine Light tells me th...

The flashing Check Engine Light tells me that the engine is having a misfire condition occurring. This could be due to bad spark plugs or ignition coils as well as other sensor on the engine reading incorrectly. There will be a code stored in the engine control module that can be read with a scan tool and give a starting point for diagnostics.

I would suggest asking for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic. They can come to your home or office and perform diagnostics on the Check Engine Light and make the necessary repairs to get your car running good again.