Q: My car lean to one side after changing my upper ball joints

My 2006 s430 is leaning towards one side after changing my upper ball joints

This vehicle has ball joints that are integral with the control arms and consequently the control arms are replaced if the ball joints are worn. Replacement of the control arms, particularly the upper control arm, implicates the air ride and level sensor systems (if equipped). If the vehicle is equipped with air suspension there could be a fault with the pressure line(s) and or the level sensors causing the leaning you are observing. Additionally, it is very important that all nuts and bolts of chassis components be tightened only when vehicle is at normal ride height. If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an suspension inspection and the responding mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic.

3. My car lean to one side after changing my upper ball joints