Q: Why does my E46 BMW M54 not start properly?

My BMW e46 always jumps on cold starts for a minute then clears changed coil pack and plugs and vacuum pipe to mass always code say cylinder 4 misfire could it be the injector

Hello there, many faults will cause your 2003 BMW 320i to run poorly on cold start and have a cylinder 4 misfire. You have done great in replacing the coil packs, plugs, and vacuum pipe. Common faults would be a fuel injector, fuel pump, vacuum leak, wiring harness fault, or a ECU fault. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your cylinder 4 misfire and perform any repairs required to resolve the issue.

3. Why does my E46 BMW M54 not start properly?