Q: my car makes. a loud thumping noise when I step on the gas

I ran over a parking pole a week ago. then the thumping doesnt stop especially when inincrease speed

Hi there. It is possible that you may have damaged a CV joint or steering system component when the pole was struck. It is also possible that the wheel was bent which could cause this type of thumping noise as well. An onsite inspection would be needed in order to accurately diagnose what’s causing this problem. I would recommend having one of our mobile mechanics complete a car is making a noise inspection so they can pinpoint the source of the noise and recommend the right repairs.

3. my car makes. a loud thumping noise when I step on the gas