Q: Where is the heater fan blower motor relay located? 2003 Chevy Silverado 1500

asked by on November 20, 2016

Fan for ac/heat doesn't blow. Replaced blower motor resistor and connector and still doesn't blow. Was told it might be the relay but can't find it.

Blower Motor Relay Replacement $87.97 - $244.58 Get a Quote
Heater is not working Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hello - the blower fan relay is located behind the glove box - small black plastic square. Make sure both fuses for the HVAC/heater are good, and have power to them (one is 10 amp, one is 30 amp). If one or the other does not have power to the fuse, check the back of the fuse block - there have been numerous problems with wire overheating and connector issues with the fuse block. I would recommend having the HVAC electrical system checked out by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.