Q: why does my car keep stalling when i come to a stop today it just turned off and now it wont start i already changed the fuel pump

I changed the fuel pump 1 month ago my car keeps trying to turn off when I come to a stop this morning I pumped gas this morning I tried to start it and it wont turn on when my son took the top off the fuel pump all the gas came out when we turn the key on there is no humming sound can this be the fuel pump relay

Hi there. If you tested the fuel pump and noticed that it was not "humming" that’s either an indication of a fuel pump electrical relay (as you suggested) or a fuse that is broken. It could also indicate that the fuel pump is faulty or that the ground wire attached to the fuel pump has become loose. I’d check those three items first for electrical continuity. If you still can’t get the fuel pump to work, contact a professional mechanic to complete a fuel pump is not working inspection, so they can pinpoint the source of your MB’s engine issues.

• why does my car keep stalling when i come to a stop today it just turned off and now it wont start i already changed the fuel pump